Capt. Dave Rimmer offers premier fly and light tackle saltwater fishing for striped bass and bluefish on the Merrimack River, Joppa Flats and waters surrounding Plum Island and Crane Beach in Massachusetts.
Joppa Charters – Your Newburyport saltwater fly fishing and light tackle connection.
- owned and operated by Capt. Dave Rimmer since 2002
- fish from a comfortable, customized 22-foot Pathfinder bayboat repowered in 2013 with a Honda 150hp
- 4, 6, and 8 hour charters available
- fish top end equipment like Orvis, Tibor, Abel, Loomis and Shimano
- custom flies supplied
- fish rips, sandbars, deep channels and flats
- chase schoolies all day or focus on one big fish – your call
- learn about natural history from a career biologist and conservationist
- a great gift for friend, co-worker, husband, parent. Gift certificates available.
- If you are passionate about saltwater fishing, Joppa Charters is your place.